You’ll learn how nonprofit organizations are leveraging modern technology and the cloud to automate accounting processes, gain efficiency, and increase visibility to the data that matters.
Learn how to:
- Easily track, manage, and analyze funds, grants, budgets, expenses, and cash flows
- Quickly generate reports with relevant information for your various constituents
- Efficiently add new funds, grants, and donors
- Gain real-time insights into your organization’s financial performance
Click here to register
With so many unique pain points and challenges, nonprofit finance is never easy. Our recent survey of nonprofit finance leaders revealed that their teams are struggling with competing priorities, constrained resources, inefficient technology tools, and ever-changing reporting and compliance requirements. What’s your strategy for transforming your organization’s performance? In other words: What’s your roadmap for nonprofit finance?
Join us as we share the highlights from our survey and a practical technology roadmap for a streamlined, productive finance organization that is tightly aligned with your mission. You’ll learn:
- The top pain points facing nonprofit finance teams
- How connected systems improve finance’s efficiency and visibility
- How automated processes and reporting can transform your organization
- Why leading nonprofits are using collaboration tools to streamline communication and coordination
Diocesan finance teams often experience delayed access to data and results, preventing them from knowing where they are and how the organization is performing. Is your finance team hampered with multiple systems, changing requirements and manual consolidations—delayed closes and reporting?
Join Intacct and Laurie Downey, Controller at the Roman Catholic Diocese of Portland, as she shares her organization’s story and how they leveraged Intacct’s unparalleled automation and visibility to:
- Reduce manual processes, reconciliations, and consolidations for period close
- Automate financial, compliance, and operational reporting, while ditching all the spreadsheets
- Gain real-time visibility and insight for outcomes, performance, and impact
- Stay GAAP compliant and audit ready
We’ll take you inside the solution to experience real-time visibility, continual consolidations, automated outcome metrics, drillable dashboards, and point-and-click reporting.
Register now and see how Intacct is transforming fiscal management for Diocesan organizations.