Grant awards provide the crucial funding that allow nonprofit organizations to expand or create programs in order to better serve their constituents and communities.
AmpliFund Grant Management effectively manages the the Grant Lifecycle:
- Grant Research and Planning
- Streamlined Communications
- Easy Grant Submission
- Grant Performance Monitoring
- Detailed Post-Award Reporting
With Intacct and AmpliFund Grant Management you can be confident that your solution meets the needs of the updated Uniform Grant Guidance (UGG).
AmpliFund Grant Management works in conjunction with Intacct (and other financial software systems) and supports individual line item details and automates offline processes.
The combined power of AmpliFund and Intacct will ensure compliance with other UGG tenets including:
- Performance for accountability
- Standard business processes
- Government funds tracking
- Consistent and transparent treatment of costs
With the UGG encouraging the use of electronic systems to manage, store, and transmit data in a machine readable format, the combination of these two platforms are needed to drive the accountability and transparency.
Not all financial systems and ERP grant modules have the functionality needed to meet the requirements set forth in the UGG. Most systems are typically configured to collect and report data in the aggregate – which means if need individual line item data, you’re buried in manual, offline work in order to:
- Track the individual grants and the daily spend down for visibility into available funding
- Approve costs due to budget parameters not being sufficiently defined
- Track non-financials performance, report due dates, and record achievements
- Monitor and track the performance of sub-recipients
- Award grant dollars via an application process
With AmpliFund these actions are automated – saving time and preventing errors.