As a global men’s health movement, the Movember Foundation has the ambition to contribute to improving the lives of men around the world. To achieve this, we challenge men to grow moustaches during Movember (the month formerly known as November) to spark conversation and raise funds for prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health problems. We see success as moving the dial on progress towards:
- Reduced mortality from prostate, testicular cancer and men’s suicide
- Men living with prostate or testicular cancer being physically and mentally well
- Men and boys understanding how to be mentally healthy and taking action when they experience mental health problems
- Men and boys with mental health problems not being discriminated against
As part of Team Eagle Talk Show you can show your support through raising awareness through social media and by making a donation and recruiting others to do the same. We’ve put together a contest drawing to make your participation in Team Eagle Talk Show more fun!
We’ll enter your name into a drawing for doing the following:
- One entry per person for joining the team
- Additional entries when you use social media and the hashtag #EagleMo2014 to spread the word on Movember.
Matching: XANEGY will match up to the first $750 in contributions
Please join us today by clicking here and becoming a part of Team Eagle Talk Show!
The Movember Foundation is also offering prizes and any prizes won by the team will be added to the contest and given away to individuals chosen at random.
The Eagle Talk Show is the first academic, bilingual talk show in the State of Texas. The Eagle Talk Show’s motto is “YOU are the Driver of Your Child’s Bus”. The primary objective of the show is to inspire scholars and educate parents on the importance of LISTENING to their children, supporting them in making their DREAMS come true, and LEARNING what resources are available to help empower their child to DREAM through LOVE! The show sparks active participation in schools for both scholars and parents.