The average lifespan of accounting software is 7 to 10 years. That’s why it’s so important to make the right choice – you and your organization will be relying on that choice for years to come.
This white paper will guide you on:
- How to evaluate cloud versus on-premises software solutions
- The six questions to ask before moving to the cloud
- Where to look for a financial system’s hidden costs
- What to get in writing before you sign
- How to get better information from a financial system
Xanegy has helped hundreds of nonprofit organizations select and implement fund accounting software.